At Gate4Tours, we will always put health and safety first. With the Covid-19 outbreak, it has become essential to take consistent, careful and deliberate actions to ensure a safer touring environment for all.
So we have introduced additional protocols and measures to ensure all our customers feel safe and comfortable travelling with us. Below are steps and procedures we will be undertaking to enhance hygiene standards and take into consideration the social distancing aspect in this new era of travel.
- All our vans have always maintained a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, they will continue to undergo a thorough deep clean at the start of every tour in accordance with the government or other institutionally verified cleanliness guidelines. All our vans will be sanitized (interiors and door handles) before and after each tours.
- Our guides and drivers are fully trained on hygiene protocols and social distancing procedures to make sure our guests feel safe touring with us.
- All Gate4Tours staff will undergo a routine temperature check at the start of every tour.
- We will be providing complimentary face masks to all our guests, hand sanitiser (containing at least 60% alcohol) and disinfecting wipes will be available on all our vans to be used at any time during the tour. If the customers prefer bringing their own face masks, gloves or hand sanitiser, this will be welcomed.
- We will avoid all contacts between guides and travelers ; no hugs /handshakes for now
- We will wear mask while in enclosed spaces like vehicles or museums